Friday, January 20, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Wow... The holidays and work have really taken away from my blogging time. I think I am ready to get back into it now. I have received some really cute things over the past couple of months from friends who have followed my little blog and I wanted to share them with you.

My day was brightened when I received this little package in the mail from a friend who could probably start her own quilting blog. Look at this adorable pot holder that she made and sent my way! It was totally unexpected and I truly love it.


The red pocket is adorable, but my favorite part may be the little owl tag in the corner.


I also was given a beautiful way to organize my recipes.


A three ring binder with really cute recipe cards inside as well as sheet pockets for holding recipes that were either cut out of a magazine or printed off the internet.


The cupcake on the front is what makes this binder!


I have a new tart pan to play with now... I have never made a tart before but this mini tart pan is good inspiration!


And every baker needs an apron, and I received the cutest apron from another friend who is a queen when it comes to embroidering and quilting. Look! She made me a logo!!




I love this! I love how my friends support me during this time, and they know what I mean when I call myself The Barren Baker. And I can't wait to put all of these amazing gifts into use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! So don't be shy... say hello!