Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is so hard to believe another year has passed... time just goes by faster and faster. I am really looking forward to making 2012 amazing. Step one in my major goal has occurred, and step two will occur this month. I also am looking forward to playing softball this year! I have never, ever, played a team sport before, but there is a first time for everything and I can't wait! First practice is next Sunday. I wonder if I'll be any good.

I am also excited to commit to Sunday baking/cooking. I have decided to make Sunday the day that I try a new recipe... not a simple 20 minute dinner, but something that I have never made before that involves maybe a new technique or a new ingredient that I have never used. I will do my best to do this every Sunday, although I know work will occasionally get in the way. Next weekend I am planning on making butternut squash lasagna. Come back to see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. That is how liver alcohol detox works. Going for a alcohol detox diet at home and by myself", in which case you would already know how to alcohol detox after drinking to excess.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: Web Page

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! So don't be shy... say hello!